- Date of Formation
Himachal Pradesh – 25th January 1971
Uttarakhand – 9th November 2000
- Capital City
Himachal Pradesh – Shimla (S), Dharamsala (W)
Uttarakhand – Dehradun
Himachal Pradesh – 75 Lac approx (2017)
Uttarakhand – 1.5 Crore (2017)
- Literacy Rate
Himachal Pradesh – 82 % (Higher than national average)
Uttarakhand – 80 % (Higher than national average)
- HDI Rank
Himachal Pradesh – 0.670 (3rd)
Uttarakhand – 0.515 (7th)
- Native Language’s
Himachal Pradesh – Hindi and Pahadi
Uttarakhand – Garhwali, Kumaoni and Hindi
- Official Language
Himachal Pradesh – Hindi
Uttarakhand – Hindi and Sanskrit
- Highest Point’s
Himachal Pradesh – Reo Purgyil ( 6816 mtrs.)
Uttarakhand – Nanda Devi ( 7816 mtrs.) Highest in India.
- Tourist Spot’s
Himachal Pradesh – Shimla, Dharamsala, Kullu, Manali, Lahaul Spiti, Kangra and Khajjiar etc.
Uttarakhand – Rishikesh, Haridwar, Dehradun, Mussorie, Nainital, Badrinath, Kedarnath and Devprayag etc.
Himachal Pradesh – Devbhoomi
Uttarakhand – Devbhoomi
- State Border Sharing
Himachal Pradesh – Jammu & Kashmir (North), Punjab (West), Haryana (South West), Uttarakhand (South and South East) and Uttar Pradesh (South West, a little portion with Saharanpur Distt.)
Uttarakhand – Himachal Pradesh (North and North West) , Uttar Pradesh (South) , Haryana (a little portion of South West corner at Dehradun Distt.)
- International Borders
Himachal Pradesh – China (East)
Uttarakhand – China (North and North East) and Nepal (East and South East)
- Regiment in Indian Army
Himachal Pradesh – Dogra Regiment (Sharing with JK)
Uttarakhand – Kumaon & Garhwal Regiment.
- Famous Personalities
Himachal Pradesh – Tenzin Gyatso (Dalai Lama) , Ruskin Bond, The Incomparable Khali, Priety Zinta, Kangna Ranaut and Mohit Chauhan.
Uttarakhand – MS Dhoni (Kumaoni by birth), Anushka Sharma (Half Garhwali), Urvashi Rautela (Kumaoni), GB Gasp, Prasoon Joshi, Deepak Dobriyal and Tigmanshu Dhulia.
Himachal gives great offices because of good administration and early improvement. Transportation is extremely helpful by roadways as well as by railroads and aviation routes. Also both the locales are known for their outrageous climate conditions so it is smarter to visit Himachal as odds of normal disasters is on the lesser side when contrasted with Uttarakhand.
It is effectively open as there are 3 air terminals :
- Gaggal air terminal, area Kangra
- Bhuntar air terminal, area Kullu
- Jubbarhatti air terminal, area Shimla
- Moreover Worldwide Air terminal at Mandi will be in spotlight soon .
Besides, in the event that you are eager to go to Leh-Ladakh, at that point you have a simple way that goes from Himachal. An excursion beginning from Manali passing the Rohtang top (which is for the most part canvassed in snow takes your soul level to another dimension) and afterward passing Lahaul region which will facilitate legitimately lead your approach to Leh-Ladakh. Your goal will be incredible for clear reasons however the adventure through Himachal will be turned into your extraordinary life time understanding. You may miss this involvement in Uttarakhand so for me Himachal is and will dependably be the preferred state over Uttarakhand for occasions. For more data visit Indian the travel industry and see the development and scale which state has more development .
• Himachal is affected by Punjab in its way of life and tastes. Uttarakhand is affected by Uttarpradesh
• Many ground-breaking and realized Indian symbols have a place with Uttarakhand-Ajit Doval (national security counselor) , Yogi Adityanath (Boss priest of Uttarpradesh) to film and sports characters like MS Dhoni and Anushkha Sharma ! Himachal has few – JP Nadda, Virbhadra Anand Sharma ,Roerich ,Kangana , Mohit Chauhan
• Many realized journalists have a place with Uttarakhand-Ruskin Cling to Bill Aitken to Sumitra Nandan Gasp ! All things considered, Himachal has few – Chandradhar Sharma Guleri . By the by, Kasuali is most loved frequent of scholars !
• Uttarakhand has some eminent scholarly establishments Indian Military Foundation , Rashtriya Indian Military School , Lal Bhadaur Shastri National Foundation of Organization , Backwoods Exploration Establishment to Indian Organization of Oil, Garhwal College , Doon School, Woodstock school , Welhem, etc ! Himachal has restricted ;yet understood schools – Lawrence School, Sanawar and Loretto Religious community, Shimla
• Shimla was once summer capital of English India and Nainital was once summer capital of Uttarpradesh
• Both states are known for eminent holy people, officers and researchers !
• Both states have some outstanding profound and vacationer focuses
• Golden apple of Himachal and Litchi of Mussori are known crosswise over world
• Conclusion: The two states are honored with probably the best individuals!